Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Swagbucks Review

Ok, I am usually very skeptical when it comes to any type of "instant win" gimmick on the internet. I would actually prefer if ads could be removed from the internet all together! But I digress... I randomly came across Swagbucks, since I had nothing to lose, I signed up. A few months later, and I am well on my way to earning a FREE iPHONE!! You don't even have to pay shipping costs!

Try it out, see how you like it. There is really nothing to lose. Click here to try it out!

How it works:
It basically is a search engine. (think google) As you search the internet, you can randomly win a swagbuck. Swagbucks can be turned in for gift cards and prizes. What's great about Swagbucks, is that you win prizes for doing absolutely nothing. You just search the internet. Try it for a week, and see how you like it.

Tips for winning more swagbucks:
In my experience, you can win more swagbucks if you search throughout the day. I typically will get a swagbuck in the morning, afternoon, and another in the evening. My family averages 3-5 swagbucks a day.

The Cons:
I find the search results to be quite limited in comparison to google. When doing research, or looking for recipes the results are much poorer than what you would get from google. But you can't win prizes using google.
Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment